Thursday, July 2, 2009

Random Jack

Here's a few photos to catch you up. They were taken over a span of about 5 weeks and are some of my favorites. I hope you like them too.


5/10/2009
The required tubby time shots were taken by special request of Grandma Nancy. She has her bathroom decorated with 4 generations of kids in various stages of undress. Whether they're in a swim suit in a pool or stark naked in a bath there they all are smiling at the camera.

6/8/2009
This bed-head, morning hair-do was the inspiration behind Jack's first haircut.


5/23/2009
"Hello? Is there anybody in there?"



I think this is my favorite hat that Jack has worn. I can't get over the stripes!

This is Jack saying "What's that?" or something we interpret as "what's that." He's been saying it for months now but he keeps getting a response to it so I'm sure he'll keep saying it. As for what he was pointing at? I have no idea!


6/20/2009
And one shot of Mazzy. This is what happens to her already crazy hair when she's on the trampoline too long!

6/21/2009
Jack, Seth & Grandpa Dean on Father's Day. Dean brought Jack a little treasure box that will be perfect for the tooth fairy in a few years!

6/20/2009
Why do so many people stick their tongues out when they're concentrating?

6/19/2009
On Seth's birthday, Jack was, of course, more interested in the gift bag. It really was a big bag!

6/16/2009
"What's going on in there?"

This is what I see whenever I'm in the kitchen... especially when I'm in there getting a meal ready for this little spy.

6/15/2009
Isn't he a cutie?
6/14/2009
As you can see this was taken pre-haircut. He's laughing because he's shutting the front door on me.

And now he's opening it. Suprise!















No comments: