Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Is My Kid Weird?

Jack & I were eating pretzels at lunch today. This is what was left when we were done. As you can see Jack has a peculiar habit. Whenever he is eating anything in "stick" form, whether it's pretzels, french fries or green beans (when he'll actually eat them), he will take a bite of one, put it back and take a new one. I actually saw him take a pretzel out of the bowl, realize it had already been bitten, put it back and take a new one! Why am I tell you this? Well, first, it's pretty funny! But also I'm hoping someone will leave a comment that starts with "That's nothing! One time...!" I hope reading this story made you chuckle as much as I did when I was seeing it acted out in front of me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

almost as strange as Caleb having to have evrything lined up in a straight line and God help anyone that would mess it up. obsessed with it!