Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Photo Shoot

These pictures were taken on Jack's 6 month birthday. Amy and I had a little photo shoot out in the front yard of our parents house. The big pile of fall leaves was the perfect place to prop up the little man to take some great shots. Amy took all these on the digital camera while I was snapping away with my 35 mm. I've yet to get those developed so I can't post any yet. Ajha and Mazzy were great assistants and Walter the monkey even made a few appearances. Enjoy!



Walter and Jack wrestling in the leaves.

Yep. This was how interested Jack was in what was going on.






Some how he never actually got any leaves in his mouth! And do you think we could get him to smile? Even with Mazzy and Ajha doing the crazy things they do he was a stoic little Scandinavian throughout!









2 comments:

Chanda said...

I know you've mentioned it before... but wow! teeth! As always, he looks adorable.

Leanna said...

He is so handsome! Please give him a big hug and kiss for me! We miss you guys!