Friday, February 20, 2009

Catching Up!

Finally! That's what you're all thinking, I know. Sorry for the wait to all you Jack fans out there but phew! this post was a chore. I was having such trouble uploading these pictures! I don't know if it's something to do with Blogger or my internet access but it was frustrating. I hope you enjoy these pictures and I promise to keep this up to date moving forward.
~~~~~
Christmas Eve & Christmas morning

Seth is going to hate that I posted this picture but this is the only one of us taken at Christmas!

Jack's job during Christmas. And he was great at it!


Amy wanted to take this picture to show the mountain of gifts in front of Jack before we started ripping into them. I wanted to post this picture because it's the only one of Caleb at Christmas. Notice the pants and the mp3 player in his hand? He got both that morning. Added to that outfit about 10 minutes later were the Converse sneakers that we gave him. He was quite a fashion plate that morning!

Mazzy and her favorite Christmas present. Picture taken by Ajha.

Warning!
If you look at the lyrics on the screen too closely, you may have the song running through your head for the rest of the day. You've been warned. Proceed at your own risk! Ajha, as you can see, got a kareoke machine for Christmas. How in the world do you spell kareoke?

Out of all the gifts he got, this one was his favorite. It's a stainless steel sippy cup. Grandma Donna "had to get it!" because it will be so cool when we are out walking this summer.

Jack the jailbird. We think he was looking at all the Christmas cookies on the table.
~~~~~
12/31/08

Goofy Jack

Laughing Jack
~~~~~
1/2/09
Jack & Walter
(I have to admit that I bought these pajamas because I knew this would make a cute picture!)
~~~~~

1/23/09
What is it about little kids and empty boxes? The minute I put this box on the floor he was there investigating!

Anything in there? Will I fit in there?
~~~~~
2/18/09

His tongue sticking out like that means he's having a good time.

Jack & Amy

Jack with his big blue eyes. He's got 8 teeth in that mouth now!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carrie- he's so dang cute! He reminds me of Sam! Hope you get to bring him to GA sometime.
Gina- ( Leanna's Mom)