
"See what Grandma lets me do?"
And only at Grandma Donna's does this happen!

"Hello out there!"

Jack's Uncle Joe had a special request to see a shot of this particular behavior. I especially love that Jack's butt is sticking out one end!

Wrestling with the Big Yellow Duck is tough work!

"I've got him pinned!"

The victor and still champion!

Jack in a box.

These shots were taken just this afternoon. This is Jack's first adventure with using a spoon all by himself and he did pretty well. I put about 3 oz. of yogurt in his bowl and I swear he got about half if it in his mouth.

He sure was excited. Notice the concentration!

And even though I'm very proud of this milestone more importantly these pictures show me that I really need to clear the clutter off the dining room table!
I hope you've enjoyed another chapter in the ever expanding book of
Jack McDonald!
No comments:
Post a Comment