Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

How do you like this? Two years in a row I have Halloween pictures on Halloween! Now if only I could keep up to date on my regular posts.

Here's Jack as a swashbuckling pirate. I couldn't find a toy saber for the costume so he's making do with a piece of wooden railroad track!

Is this what you call a modern day pirate? Notice the remote control in his hand! All the while I was grabbing my camera for this shot Mazzy is telling Jack to get down off the table (as she should) but I was thinking, "Wait! That'll make a great picture!"

Ajha, the old lady, and Mazzy, the vampiress.
This picture actually doesn't do Ajha's costume justice- she had a pillow stuffed in her bottom and two partially deflated beach balls stuffed in her top. In profile, she was quite a sight to see!


Jack got his one piece of candy and he was satisfied. He spent the rest of the time at Grandma Nancy's running up & down the hall.



Finally, the whole set of trick-or-treating cousins-
Mazzy, Jack, Ajha, Caleb & Derek!




1 comment:

Chanda said...

Adorable pirate! Love the smile!!!
The girls look great as well.
Caleb and Derek- typical Caleb and Derek. My mom said they have a bowl of candy they didn't like. I was quite surprised to hear they don't eat Snickers.

Great job on the blog, Carrie. Gold star for you!