Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

This is the third year in a row that I've posted Halloween pictures
on Halloween! Yea me!


Here's Jack standing in the friendly pumpkin patch. We went to a party on Saturday night and Jack had a great time running around looking at all the decorations and people dressed in costume. (Thanks for a great party Mary!) It was a bit chilly so I opted for the fleece hat & mittens instead of Jack's costume. Such is life in Minnesota!

And here we are casting our anchor at Granny Nanny's apartment ready for trick or treating. This awesome costume is direct from 1979. Is that considered vintage? It seems that Nancy is just a bit sentimental and she had kept this from when Seth was a little tyke. I think the big difference though is that I used the sailor suit as a costume and it was just another outfit back in the day. Jack was very excited to trick or treat for candy bars and he was very polite too- as befitting a sailor in the US Navy!


No comments: